Royal Tool Control use the Renishaw XL-80 Laser System to calibrate all our Variset Gauges before shipping, We can also offer this service in the field as part of our annual servicing and re-certification.
We are primarily configured for our gauges but should you have a problem with accuracy on other gauge equipment or machines please talk to out technical staff who will be more than happy to see if we can use our equipment to correct your problems.
Over time, Gauges will gradually lose accuracy as a result of normal usage. For this reason, we recommend getting them checked on a regular basis.
Renishaw's XL-80 system sets new standards for calibration accuracy
It is used for the comprehensive accuracy assessment of machine tools, CMMs and other positioning systems. It Improves performance through targeted maintenance and corrects for linear positioning errors using error compensation.
- ±0.5ppm (parts per million) linear accuracy maintained over the full environmental range.
- Simple set-up with Renishaw's unique beam steering optic.
- CARTO software suite for data capture and analysis.
- Data analysed to a range of international standards.
- Error compensation packages to automatically improve machine performance.