This is a brief description of the repair service we offer.
- Experienced Engineers, not just sales agents.
- Rapid service, typically next day on urgent breakdowns.
- Fault finding expertise, with additional backup.
- Extensive stock of spares or service exchange parts.
- Capable of repairing Variset, Tool Master and other range of Gauges.
Royal Tool control have a number of dedicated service engineers that are
familiar with all the systems Royal produce and sell, the backup and support you
will receive from Royal is second to none.
- Our engineers usually carry all the service parts with them and we
have extensive stock of service exchange parts.
- You will not be left hanging around waiting for expensive parts to
be shipped from abroad, our service technicians will normally be able
to get your equipment repaired on the first visit or at least carry
out an effective temporary repair until your equipment can be fully repaired.
- Service exchange parts
- Royal understand that things do get damaged, and investing in the most up to
date replacement is not always practical. Royal carry a wide range of
service exchange parts that are certified to the same standard as new
parts, these are for the Variset and Tool Master range of gauges.
- Replacement parts.
- Should the parts you require be simple to exchange we can dispatch
the part to you for next day delivery, this will then be fully
supported with instructions for your own service personnel to rectify the fault
telephone support will always be available.
- Long service life.
- Royal tool Control have gauges still in daily use that were
manufactured 30 years ago, whilst we cannot guarantee replacement
parts forever, we will always have alternative replacements that can be fitted to
your gauges that will keep them going well past their normal useful