The Tool Boy is a unique tool mounting device for the assembling and disassembling of cutting tools on tool holders and modular tools.
The head can be rotated 360 degrees, allowing convenient access for all operations in one set-up. The clamping can be forced down, rather than horizontally, allowing the Tool Boy to be installed on tool carts. The head is secured in the horizontal position for locking the tool, which means that substantially less force is required to achieve optimum torque transmission.
With the Tool Boy, you eliminate damage to your machine spindles - advantages which pay off very quickly!
Here is a rotatable and indexable Tool Boy in action.
- Requires minimal space on workbench 140 x 100 mm
- 4 x 90 degree indexable
- High degree of user safety
- Optimum position for all manipulations on tooling
- Prevents tools from injuring hands
- No spine torsion thanks to horizontal tool position (e.g. tightening of milling cutter screws)
- Reduced energy level due to optimum ergonomics
- Safe tool handling - even of heavy tools - thanks to automatic locking in the desired working position
- Optimum protection of ground tool shafts thanks to brass taper sleeve
- Improved tool clamping ensures longer tool life and protects machine spindle
- No need to re-clamp tools to perform different tasks
- No wear as major elements such as clamping dog and locking disc are hard anodised
- Available for ISO / HSK / KM tapers VDI turning tool and now Sandvik Capto among others
- Bespoke modifications available
Basic unit Tool Boy modular suitable for all tool systems
Art. Nr. 400500
Bracket for 2 tool holders for table and wall mounting
Art. Nr. 400510